The advanced certifications allow participants to develop a greater ability to use the Atman solution in a specific context.
You can choose from 3 trainings to meet the different needs of your organization:
Training 1: Competency development with AmanCo with the competency development module (for employees or organizational development consultants) – offered in public and in private
Here are the dates of our next public certifications offered virtually in French:
- January 19 & 26, 2022
- March 16 & 23, 2022
- May 17 & 24; 2022
All these certifications will take place over two half-days virtually from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Training 2: Team Building & Analyses with Psychometrics (for employees or organizational development consultants) - currently offered in private only
Training 3: Recruiting & Onboarding your resources with Psychometrics (for your recruitment professionals) - currently offered in private only
These advanced certifications help the participants enhance their understanding and effectiveness when using the Atman solution. They will allow you to enhance the understanding and increase the effectiveness of interventions by identifying the tools and the best methods or strategies to meet the needs and increase the performance of your teams and your organization.
* The Atman evaluation for each participant is not included in the price.
1. Competency Development with AtmanCo with the competency development module (for employees or organizational development consultants)
Duration: 7 hours
AtmanCo empowers you to realize the full potential of employees by creating a customized development plan based on targeted findings, strengths, and strategic objectives. The approach also builds on the strengths and talents of employees to develop their careers and fully contribute to the organization.
This training enables HR professionals and consultants to deliver impactful programs and build an effective, customized plan for the development of their employees.
You will discover how to maximize the benefits of a structuring approach/solution that offers rich and precise content to support you in the competency development process by integrating best practices and using innovative talent development tools.
The Atman methodology and solution can be used and integrated into your coaching and training initiatives, such as a succession or leadership development program, sales team optimization, etc.
This training allows you to:
- Structure and develop a competency development plan that meets the needs of your organization.
- Create employee profiles, which includes competencies:
- associated with the organization's culture.
- desired for the position.
- specific to the employee as determined by the manager (strengths/value added and/or competencies that present challenges).
- Manage the assessments designed to evaluate observable behaviors in action:
- Employee Self-Evaluation Questionnaire.
- Manager Evaluation Questionnaire.
- Follow-up chart for managers and HR professionals.
- Prepare a one-on-one meeting and act as a facilitator during the conversation between the employee and their manager. Learn how to validate each person's perceptions and to adjust notes as needed to obtain a more accurate evaluation.
- Obtain a competencies assessment, analyze the results, and help the participant become aware of their strengths and the competencies that are least developed.
- Select the competencies for fulfillment by considering the employees’ potential, as well as the observed competencies to then obtain personalized recommendations to promote:
- professional fulfillment,
- career development,
- contribution to the team and organization.
- Selecting the competencies and sub-competencies that are the least mastered and that would be the most strategic to develop.
- Accompany participants to obtain a personalized action plan by selecting the most relevant practices, readings, and videos, specifying the means and resources required for the development, and establishing the timeframes to achieving the strategic objectives associated with the targeted competencies and sub-competencies.
Part 1 - INTRODUCTION
- Training begins by transmitting the competency development methodology built around a general process that includes five (5) major steps:
- Implementation of the competency development structure.
- Assessment process.
- Competency assessment.
- Development plan.
- The proposed approach, in the form of a process, makes it possible to take note of the activities and tools available to carry out the intervention effectively. Each step translates into clear and precise results that can be achieved with flexibility to respect the needs and constraints of the organization.
Part 2 - PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
- The second part explores Atman’s tools and best practices for implementing a customized competency development structure.
- Practical exercise - Setting up:
- Analysis of the organization's issues, strategic objectives, and targets. Identification of the organization's values to translate them into competencies (competencies associated with the company culture).
- Identification of the issues and key competencies associated with 2 positions in the organization.
- Selection of employee-specific competencies: 1 or 2 strengths/value-added and 1 or 2 competencies that are problematic for the employee and deserve special attention are identified.
- Practical exercise - Case analysis:
- Analysis of a fictitious case in preparation for a one-on-one with a participant and their manager.
- Analysis of a competency assessment and identification of competencies for fulfillment and sub-competencies to be developed. The most relevant practices, readings, and videos, specifying the means and resources required, and establishing the timelines to achieve the strategic objectives associated with the targeted competencies and sub-competencies.
- Practical exercise - Experience part of the process yourself:
- Analysis of two competencies for fulfillment and two sub-competencies for development.
- Choice of actions, readings, and videos.
- Identification of the means and resources necessary to achieve the objectives.
- Determination of timelines.
PART 3 - ACCOMPANYING
The third part of the training aims at transmitting good HR coaching practices to support the stakeholders in the realization of the project. The training will explore the different coaching processes to identify the best strategies to foster development and maximize the motivation and performance of the participants.
2. Team Building & Analyses with Psychometrics (for employees or organizational development consultants)
Duration: 7 hours
This workshop begins by passing on the methodology of AtmanCo's team analysis training activities. The team analysis allows the manager to obtain an overview of his or her team as well as a specific portrait of the individuals that make up the team. It sheds light on the natural and not-so-natural talents of the team, the manager, and the employees in relation to their specific management challenges and objectives.
The second part of this workshop is an introduction to the team building and self-awareness methodology. Team building is intended for all members of the group and allows participants to understand the characteristics of their personality that have an impact on the way they manage projects and resources, and then to build on their talents and, if necessary, modify their behaviors to improve individual performance and team cohesion. Participants in this training experience several activities with the goal of replicating them in future interventions in their organization.
- Have completed The Fundamentals of Psychometrics & AtmanCo Certification
- Exchange and share participants' best practices;
- Get Atman's methodology on team analysis;
- Who is a team analysis for?
- What are the steps to prepare a team analysis?
- Experience a workshop on the subject.
- To present Atman's team building methodology;
- Who should attend a team building session?
- Team building vs. self-awareness;
- What are the steps to prepare for a team building session?
- Flow of the session;
- Introduction of styles/colors.
- Experiment with group activities that can be reused in group interventions in your organization.
3. Recruiting & Onboarding with Psychometrics (for your recruitment professionals)
Duration : 3,5 hours
This workshop allows the sharing of best practices in recruitment and the exchange on the Atman tools available to ensure a match between the candidate and the position, his manager, his team, and the company's culture. The workshop also provides a better understanding of how to strategically integrate a new employee by offering the best conditions to foster his motivation and development and contribute to his performance by considering his individual characteristics and the particularities of his new environment.
- To have followed The Fundamentals of Psychometrics & AtmanCo Certification ;
- Have selected an individual from their client database who is in the process of selection within their organization ;
- Have selected an individual who is in the process of being integrated into their organization (no confidential information will be disclosed).
- To make a return on the best practices in selection and on the optimal use of the psychometric and the Atman solution;
- Address the legal aspects of recruitment and scientific validity;
- To develop skills (by better understanding the cognitive aptitude and personality traits associated with skills recipes);
- Analyze the candidate's overall fit with 1- the skills, 2- the position, 3- the manager, 4- the colleagues, 5- the team, and 6- the culture of your organization;
- Identify the best ways to integrate each employee using a Job fit, complementarity report, team report, Culture fit, and competency development guide in a practical workshop.
In the event of a cancellation made prior to 5 business days before the date of the activity, 25% of the total price will be charged.
In case of a request for change of date made prior to 5 business days before the date of the activity, the customer will have the right to postpone the date of the activity only once at no additional charge. In case of a second request, a 25% fee will be charged.
In the event of a cancellation or change made between 48 hours and 5 business days prior to the start of the activity, 50% of the total price will be charged.
In the event of a cancellation, a request for date change made within 48 hours of the scheduled activity and/or a no show the full amount of the fees for the activity will be charged.
If applicable, costs related to travel, accommodation, meals, room, and equipment rental will be invoiced at cost, based on supporting documents. Travel time (beyond 35 km from AtmanCo's head office) will be charged at 50% of the speaker's hourly rate.