What are the benefits of Culture Fits and Potentials?
Culture fit has now become an essential element to use these days and will give you the possibility to define whether your company's values are aligned with those of your employees.
Individual potential is also critical, as it is based on specific competencies and personality traits that highlight a person’s natural talent and defines what will drive them to act in a particular context.
Recognizing your strengths as a manager, the strengths of your team, and your ability to mobilize people are crucial elements for a performing team – but are even more pertinent during our current context.
How to access the Culture Fit and Potential?
- When you are on the results page of the selected person, navigate to the left side of your screen. You will see two additional tabs available to you: Culture Fit and Potential,
- Click on one of the two tabs to access it,
- You can then select the specific Culture Fit or Potential from the drop-down menu to see how the results match up.
In order to give you more accurate results, we have based our Culture Fit on several scales: desired competencies, cognitive ability, personality and preferences and values.
Note: The results of these dimensions may change over time and evolve with the environment, culture, beliefs, and society.
We encourage you to use the Culture Fit feature to help you better determine a person’s fit with your company culture in order to:
- Align your company’s values with those of your employees, and vice versa,
- Allow you to reflect on your company’s culture and how it’s impacting your people,
- Make data-driven decisions to maintain the health and strength of your company’s culture.
Potential here is defined as a capacity that the person possesses, a quality that will drive him or her to act and take action.
There is a list available with several Potentials that you can use now in the platform. Each Potential is based on the desired competencies and predefined personality traits in order to give you the most accurate result.
Depending on the results of your assessment or that of your employees, you will be able to see exactly if the person is in the desired area or not and thus see if he or she has the required Potential for the particular job.
As with our job fit feature, the culture fit feature provides you with two options; you can opt for one of our pre-built generic culture fits, or create a personalized one for your company.
Our generic culture fits are produced by our experts who have over 20 years of experience in organizational psychology with the help of research and data aggregates.
Personalized culture fits are an additional service where we would work with your team to define the right elements that contribute to your specific company culture.
You have access to several generic fits directly in your account. You can apply these fits to any individual and the results are generated instantaneously.
Generic fits are based on the competencies sought in the individual and his/her personality traits.
If you would like to have access to more generic Culture Fit, please contact us directly via our instant messaging available from the platform.
The personalized Culture Fit is generated solely for your company. Our team will work with you to define your corporate Culture and its key success factors.
It is a fully customizable Culture fit that meets your every need and expectation to give you the best results.
If you would like to create your own personalized Culture Fit, please contact us for more information directly on our instant messaging system available from the platform.
The results for the Culture Fit are color-coded in the same way as our complementarity feature:
- Green: Very Good, indicating that the person’s results fall within the desired range.
- Yellow: Good, indicating that while the person’s results are not in the ideal range, they are still close enough to be considered good.
- Red: Be Vigilant, indicating that the person’s results are not compatible with the desired profile, and should, therefore, require more vigilance and reinforcement to ensure their compatibility.
You can also filter your results to highlight any of the colours by simply clicking on the labels.
We decided to improve our visuals to make them more informative and easier to understand.
We now offer you a new concept with zones on each dimension. The area you are looking for is always present and is the desirable zone. From now on, each dimension has a new feature which is the undesirable zone.
The desired zone represents the zone in which the candidate's results should be situated in order to achieve a good fit with the company's culture.
Less Desirable Zone
The undesirable zone indicates that the candidate's results do not represent a good fit with the company's culture. We made sure that the color-coded indicators corresponded to this principle.