Atman Certification Level 1
This training is designed for people responsible for human resources in your organization, to enable them to interpret the results of the Atman psychometric solution in the context of selection and integration, resource management and development, and the use of the platform's options.
The knowledge acquired will allow you to enhance the understanding of candidate and employee profiles and increase the effectiveness of interventions by identifying the best methods or strategies to meet resource needs and increase the performance of your teams.
Here are the dates of our next public certifications offered virtually in French:
- August 12 & 13, 2021
- September 16 & 17, 2021
- October 14 & 15, 2021
- November 11 & 12, 2021
- December 9 & 10, 2021
All these certifications will take place over two half-days virtually from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.
This Certification allows you to :
- Understand the scientific approach of the Atman evaluation solution;
- Analyze the general cognitive aptitude, the 14 personality dimensions, the 10 organizational preferences, the triple bottom line and the resulting competencies;
- Interpret an Atman profile, i.e. define the main characteristics of a person based on his results.
- One day (7 hours) face-to-face or two half-days at a distance;
- Certification manual and Interpretation guide.
- Icebreaker activity ;
- Sharing of participants' needs and expectations;
- Presentation of the company, its mission, its psychometric evaluations;
- Explanation of the scientific approach and the important standards to be respected in psychometrics;
- Overview of the functionalities offered in relation to the selection, management and development needs of employees.
- Explanation and analysis of the assessment of general cognitive ability and specific cognitive skills;
- Activity of self-assessment and understanding of the 5 factors and 14 personality traits (Big Five theory);
- Practical exercises: Interpretation of scales and different combinations.
- Explanation of the evaluation of organizational preferences and the triple bottom line;
- Practical exercises: Defining the main characteristics of a person based on their results;
- Explanation and definition of competencies;
- Practical exercises: Analysis of the competences resulting from a profile.
- Exploration of Atman tools and demonstration of the platform:
o Competency reports;
o Job Fit;
o Interview guides;
o Complementarity between two people;
o Characteristics of a team; o Culture and Sub-Culture Fit ;
o Potential Fit;
o Competencies development guide.
- Exchanges on the platform's functionalities;
- Practical exercises: Developing potential with the competencies development guide;
- Group feedback and sharing.
* The Atman test for each participant is not included in the price.
In the event of a cancellation made prior to 5 business days before the date of the activity, 25% of the total price will be charged.
In case of a request for change of date made prior to 5 business days before the date of the activity, the customer will have the right to postpone the date of the activity only once at no additional charge. In case of a second request, a 25% fee will be charged.
In the event of a cancellation or change made between 48 hours and 5 business days prior to the start of the activity, 50% of the total price will be charged.
In the event of a cancellation, a request for date change made within 48 hours of the scheduled activity and/or a no show the full amount of the fees for the activity will be charged.
Where applicable, costs related to travel, accommodation, meals, room, and equipment rental will be invoiced at cost, based on supporting documentation. Fees for travel time (beyond 35 km from AtmanCo's head office) will be charged at 50% of the speaker's hourly rate.