The Atman Portal - Dedicated space for your candidates & employees
Your candidates and employees have their own portal to complete their psychometric assessments and competency development plans.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new “Atman Portal”:
What is the “Atman Portal”?
The “Atman Portal” is a desktop application dedicated to candidates and employees who are not necessarily users of the AtmanCo application.
It is a space where candidates and employees can log in with their own credentials to access their psychometric assessments and competency development plans.
Why do candidates and employees need their own portal?
We’ve created this dedicated portal for 2 main reasons:
- To add an additional level of security to our assessments by requiring candidates and employees to log in with their own credentials and a special verification code.
- To give employees ownership over their development plans by providing them a place to select the competencies they want to target for their professional development and fulfillment, as well as access to the notes, actions, and resources they’ll need for their growth.
How will candidates and employees access their “Atman Portal”?
When you create a new profile in your account, the candidate or employee will receive an email with their login information and a link to the Atman Portal.
Image 1. Invitation Email
The candidate or employee will then enter their login email and request their 6-digit verification code, which is sent to their email that is only valid for 15 minutes and can only be used once.
Image 2. Portal Login Page
Image 3. Verification Email
The candidate or employee will then use their verification code to log into their Atman Portal.
What does the portal look like?
The portal is very straightforward, and what the candidate or employee sees depends on the invitations you send in the AtmanCo platform.
- Invited to complete a psychometric assessment
If the candidate or employee have been sent an invitation to complete a psychometric assessment, they will see a button to start their evaluations as soon as they log into their Atman Portal:
Image 4. Atman Portal Dashboard
- Invited to complete a competency development plan
If the candidate or employee have been added to a competency development project, they will see an additional card prompting them to access their project:
Image 5. Atman Portal Dashboard with Competency Development
From there, they will be able to complete their self-assessment, and have full control of building their development action plan (which includes the selection of competencies, objectives, resources, and much more):
Image 6. Competency Development Project
Will candidates and employees be able to see their psychometric results?
No. Candidates and employees will not have access to any additional data other, which means that:
- Candidates and employees will not be able to see the results of their psychometric assessments in their Atman Portal.
- Candidates and employees will not be able to see the results of their self-assessment for their competency development projects.
- Candidates and employees will not be able to see the results of their manager’s assessment for their competency development projects.
- Candidates and employees will not be able to see the results or notes of the 1-on-1 conversations for their competency development projects.
What happens if my candidate or employee isn’t receiving their invitation email or verification code?
If the candidate or employee isn’t receiving the emails they need to log in to their portal, it could be because:
- The emails are blocked by the email provider - in which case, the emails will most likely be found in their Junk folder.
- The emails are blocked by the company’s system – in which case, you can add the atmanco.com domain to your safe list, or ask a system administrator in your company to do so.
You can also go directly to the login page by clicking here.
Do you have any other questions? Chat with us and we’d be happy to help!
P.S. We have big plans for this new portal! If you have any suggestions or requests, please let us know.